Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stickburner Pulled Pork!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great looking bark!

Comment

A Great Job, there! Looks delicious!
      Shoulda gave yer Jambo some more 'seasonin', as well.

Comment

if you have the time to tend the fire overnight, stickburner is ALWAYS the way to go.

Comment

Good looking pork! Stickburners put flavor over the top! Welcome to a great way to cook and have fun doing it.

Comment

I am curious as to what wood you are burning in the Jambo? Thinking of doing an all wood smoke here in my offset, as I have a new load of oak coming tomorrow for the fireplace. While I was talking to the tree service / firewood service today, he mentioned that they have several acres of stacked, seasoned firewood, and that they track oak/hickory/fruit wood separately, and if I needed cooking wood, they could deliver me a load of hickory or another wood.

Are you burning the wood down to coals in another barrel or something, like the competition smokers do, or just adding full logs directly to the Jambo?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here