Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fajitas on the Arteflame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fajitas on the Arteflame

I threw the Arteflame on the Weber for the weekend.

Click image for larger version

Name:	puHiYAo.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	42.7 KB
ID:	404068Click image for larger version

Name:	kwXQrNl.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	116.7 KB
ID:	404069Click image for larger version

Name:	vhMl1zP.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	41.3 KB
ID:	404070

Nice! Yes, that center piece is very important. How many peppers and onions were sacrificed to the fire without it?

I cooked on mine at the Jack on Saturday. It was fun and will definitely use it again. I'd bet I made some sales for Arteflame!

Comment

Nice i need one of those

Comment

Originally posted by CandySueQ View Post
        Nice! Yes, that center piece is very important. How many peppers and onions were sacrificed to the fire without it?

I cooked on mine at the Jack on Saturday. It was fun and will definitely use it again. I'd bet I made some sales for Arteflame!
        I actually ordered without the center grate, but came to my senses.

That's one onion, 2 bell peppers, a large jalapeno, mushrooms, and 2 big chicken breasts. The night before it was fish tacos.

Name:	md4jCZm.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	32.0 KB
ID:	404078

Comment

Great cook.

Comment

Hmmm....seeing that in action is really making me want one...Darn pictures!!!

That looks really good...must do some research!

Comment

This is a good time of year for the Arteflame because you fire it up and enjoy the heat it generates while it come up to temperature. Here was my first cook on this thing. I've posted this a couple times before.

Name:	3O7mxc5.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	57.6 KB
ID:	404092

Comment

Awesome cooks!

Comment

Nice! I was lucky enough to order mine back before they jack the price up and the center grate was included.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here