Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much "bbq" can u fit on a 36" lang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much "bbq" can u fit on a 36" lang

I'm ready to buy a Lang I'm debating on
    the 36" hyd deluxe and 48" hyd delux
    there is a big price $ difference
    can I fit times 2 10pound briskets 1 pork
    shoulder and 6 slaps of ribs on the 36"

Not sure, but I think you could fit that on a 24X36 Lone Star Grillz. Maybe check them out before you make your purchase.

Comment

Sounds like it'd be very crowded on any 36" single rack cooker...
      Were it me, I'd go fer th' 48"...
      However it turns out, enjoy, an' post lotsa pics!!!

Comment

My motto is go big or go home. You rarely complain about having too much cooking space. Not having enough cooking space is a frequent problem.😡

Comment

No, you cannot fit that much meat in a 36" Lang but the 48" you can. I just did three 10 lb briskets, four pork butts and three racks of ribs on my 48" Lang last Saturday and it was full.

Comment

• PaulstheRibList
            PaulstheRibList commented
            Editing a comment
            #DW4thPartyBlowout

• 6th Borough BBQ
            6th Borough BBQ commented
            Editing a comment
            Wow I need more friends so I can try so much at once!

I think that would probably fit though I've never tried that much on my 36inch Lang. I'd also recommend reaching out to Lang also. He can probably tell you for sure wether that would fit and was very helpful when I reached out with questions.

Comment

• 6th Borough BBQ
            6th Borough BBQ commented
            Editing a comment
            Also meant to add there are two shelves so it's more like 36" x 2 worth of space.

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here