Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for moderately priced offset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to comment on the not-so-expensive backyard horizontal offsets…
    About 15 years ago, the plant manager where I worked had the shop build him a new grill from a 55 gallon drum… I delivered it for him and he asked me to haul off his old one…
    It was a very used Brinkmann Pitmaster Deluxe Smoke 'N Pit Smoker…
    I did as he asked and hauled it off… Hauled it all the way to my house!
    I used it for many years at the house and never had a complaint… fueling it with charcoal and stove wood…
    It’s now at the farm campsite and used there…
    Don't dismiss the inexpensive models… If you can cook, you can cook on one that doesn’t cost a lot…

Attached Files

Comment

Mr. Bones talked me into a COS and I couldn’t be happier with it
      Attached Files

Comment

• Washblue
        Washblue commented
        Editing a comment
        I hope others go that route too…
        Good stuff in your smoker pics!
        I’d put a couple butts and rib racks full plus sausages…
        It’ll feed several families or just me… and take little effort…
        The most difficult part is not raising the door, to admire the goods!

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here