Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rotisserie for M Grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rotisserie for M Grill

This might be a little off topic but...

My family gave me a Kanka Grill for Father's Day. We are hiding from the Pandemic Panic back east and staying in a cabin in the mountains outside Yellowstone Park. Tried it with two whole chickens (it will hold 22 LB according to the mfg) over an open fire and turned out great. Should have taken pictures and will next time. It has an accessory hard stand for use on a patio. It can put the rotisserie about 4.5 ft high and I'm thinking it might work well with the M1 I'll be home in late July and will give it a try.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	GIF-KANKA-FAST.gif?v=18176624787590853122.gif
Views:	528
Size:	1.27 MB
ID:	873775

if it works, let us know

sandy

Comment

• rwhfly
      rwhfly commented
      Editing a comment
      The issue could be ash. It takes a couple of hours to rotisserie a chicken and the fire needs to be hot. Lots of ash. Maybe hardwood will reduce it enough. Back up plan is my Sea Island Forge fire pit!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here