Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kinney Manufacturing Buys MGrills and Blazn' Grillworks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kinney Manufacturing Buys MGrills and Blazn' Grillworks

June 1, 2022
    Today we are able to announce an addition to the Grill Family of Kinney Approach. Not only are we excited about continuing to build Blaz'n Grills, but we have added the family of BBQ grills and smokers of MGrills from Mesquite, TX. We are moving the MGrills line to Nebraska and with both grill companies being built together, we are excited to have additional offerings for our customers and will be able to handle the ever growing demand while continuing to provide American made grills of the highest quality.

May 10, 2022
    Hello all, Randy Kinney here. We are excited to announce that we are the new owners of Blaz'n Grill Works. With the support of our USA based, Kinney Manufacturing company, we will be able to have a reliable supply of Blaz'n Grills in the future and the potential to enhance the products we offer. We will keep you updated on our progress. Happy Grillin'!
    Last edited by Old Glory; June 1, 2022, 02:13 PM.

Interesting.

Comment

With MGrills’ pricing all over the place recently, it might be good to see more reasonable and stable prices. I think prices doubled at one point but might have declined a bit which has to create a level of frustration for any buyers or potential buyers.

Blaz’n seemed to make a decent product but could definitely benefit from more resources in terms of customer service and Q&A.

Honestly, seems like a great deal for both companies as they could use more resources across different areas.

A lot of small shops have been sold recently (e.g Grilla, Kamado Joe, Masterbuilt, Smoke Holllow ). It seems to make sense to gain scale efficiencies for more R&D and manufacturing.

Comment

Probably this company given geography: Kinney Manufacturing, LLC Company Profile | Lincoln, NE | Competitors, Financials & Contacts - Dun & Bradstreet (dnb.com)

Comment

This is very interesting, especially since I just bought an M1 recently. I wonder how it will affect pricing... Hopefully the all stainless model won't drop in price too much too fast or I will be disappointed lol.

Comment

M Grill had posted this info on Facebook recently. From their posts on FB and Instagram, they had seemed like they were catering more to the commercial BBQ side of the business. Their prices had doubled at one point and did come down some on the regular steel versions. The stainless models are usually not available anymore and are pretty much priced out of range for most home owners for the size of the grills. I wonder if this new company is going to honor the original lifetime warranties?

Comment

M Grills was initially on my list when I considered a new grill while leaning towards an offset. After I got no reply from M Grills after sending three different emails I went in another direction, too busy I guess.

I also thought their M1/M36 design was ready for an upgrade. IMO, it looks a little cheesy how the extra rack is attached like it was an after thought and I know some folks are having issues holding temps.

Oh well, hopefully Kinney can address some of these issues, I really wanted to like their product.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here