Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look what showed up today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look what showed up today!

It’s finally here, my Lonestargrillz AGS! Ordered on Aug. 5th! Can’t wait to season it up and get smokin! Click image for larger version

Name:	6AF8447D-7B63-440A-9D74-4C86484C8CEF.jpeg
Views:	383
Size:	216.0 KB
ID:	952346

Fantastic!!!!

Comment

Congratulations. You are going to be happy with this purchase.

Comment

Congratulations!! I saw your Facekook post on the LSG page, very nice. I think I still have a couple of months on ice, but it'll get here soon enough. Roll Smoke!

Comment

• CaptainMike
          CaptainMike commented
          Editing a comment
          Steve B I'm really on the fence with that one, but I am really leaning towards the 1/2" firebox. I'm a pretty physical guy, even for an old fart, and I've spent my life moving and picking up heavy stuff, with that comes innate body mechanics so I'm having a hard time justifying the counter weight. Plus, I married a young chick and I can always have her get it up for me if needed!

• CaptainMike
          CaptainMike commented
          Editing a comment
          p.s. That last sentence was for Panhead John

• Panhead John
          Panhead John commented
          Editing a comment
          CaptainMike I find it very heartwarming that you married a young chick who can assist you with raising your lid. There are many of us single guys out here that sometimes have to resort to the counterweight method. Which is not near as much fun.
          Last edited by Panhead John; December 8, 2020, 05:38 AM.

Congrats!

Comment

Totally awesome. Congrats. Four months is a long wait! Can only mean they are great and therefore in high demand. Looking forward to updates on your cooks!

Comment

Originally posted by mattcotool View Post
            It’s finally here, my Lonestargrillz AGS! Ordered on Aug. 5th! Can’t wait to season it up and get smokin! Click image for larger version

Name:	6AF8447D-7B63-440A-9D74-4C86484C8CEF.jpeg
Views:	383
Size:	216.0 KB
ID:	952346
            Wow awesome. I ordered my offset Aug 5th. It should be here right around Christmas. Do I guess you best me to the order. Lol

Comment

Yowza...Congrats on the addition and BTW it looks awesome.

Comment

Outstanding! Fire that baby up!!!! LSG!!!!!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

👍👍👍

Comment

WHOOPS THERE IT IS.
                      Awesome. And congrats.
                      You’re gonna have some serious fun with that bad boy.

They must have more help. When I got my offset it took 6 months. And it seems like their pits are more in demand now.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

That’s great! LSG’s are one of the best! Don’t forget we wanna see that first cook.

Comment

Enjoy, I see many many great cooks ahead !!!!!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here