Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sprung for a LSG 20 x42 offset!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sprung for a LSG 20 x42 offset!

Hat tip to Steve B and kenrobin for their advice and encouragement. I ordered my Lone Star Grillz 20 x 42 Offset today. Now let the wait begin. Hope to receive it mid to late February.

I asked both these gents a bunch of questions and they were always glad to help me by sharing their perspectives and experience. Of course I also spoke to the Lone Star Grillz a couple of times and found them to be very straightforward and easy to deal with.

Thanks Steve and Ken.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Lone Star 20 x42.JPG Views:	0 Size:	25.3 KB ID:	775273
    Last edited by Alphonse; December 2, 2019, 04:18 PM.

Congrats! That's a beauty.

Comment

Ahhhhh! Outstanding!

This is the dream smoker! Can’t wait to see it going!

Comment

that's a beauty, congrats, now let the wait begin!!!!

Comment

Congrats and like you said the looong wait

Comment

Congratulations on that buy!! I’m a chicken @&$& as Sophia would kill me.

Steve is the man. Loved Kens vid.

Comment

You won't regret it! I have the 20 x 36 (since my patio isn't big enough for the 20 x 42), and I use it all the time.

Comment

You’re gonna love that pit, it’s a good in’.

Comment

Thanks brother for the shout out.
                  But I wouldn’t talk it up if it wasn’t as good as it is.
                  No questions you’re gonna love that rig when you get it.

If you have any questions about it when you get it please feel free to contact either me or kenrobin
                  I know Ken will be happy to assist as well as I.
                  Last edited by Steve B; December 2, 2019, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Awesome. One day I'll roll up there and leave heavier.

Comment

Congrats! Some day when I have time to tend a fire I will get one of those. Enjoy!

Comment

Looks amazing.
                        Someday...

Comment

Congrats on that sweet rig! Now the hard part, the waiting!

Comment

Congrats! The wait is tough definitely but well worth it! I can't get enough of my LSG!!

Comment

Question for the folks that own the LSG's, how many probe ports would you recommend? I have only one ordered for my build.

Comment

• radshop
                                radshop commented
                                Editing a comment
                                One is probably enough. I have 2 and sometimes I like being able to route the probe wires to upper of lower racks a little easier, but in truth if I had it to do over again I wouldn't spend the money.

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here