Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lonestar off road package....yikes....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lonestar off road package....yikes....

Click image for larger version

Name:	Off_Road_Package_by_Lone_Star_Grillz_3.jpg
Views:	1550
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	434283

Name:	Off_Road_Package_by_Lone_Star_Grillz.jpg
Views:	1313
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	434285

Comment

• Troutman
      Troutman commented
      Editing a comment
      Love those Lone Star grills, I gotta make the journey up to Willis and check them out. Did you bite the bullet and buy one yet or is that one your's?

• Jerod Broussard
      Jerod Broussard commented
      Editing a comment
      Troutman earliest I could snatch one up with cash would be spring 2020, thus far. Not living in the bed of my truck so definitely not mine.

Now we're talkin! I never understood the tiny wheels some smokers have anyway. That set of wheels look good!!

Comment

That beauty deserves a nice set of carting rims.

Comment

Looks like I need to upgrade my rims!

Name:	269A3F6D-B674-46A5-905B-61B359829F31.jpeg
Views:	1621
Size:	162.4 KB
ID:	434327

Comment

Damn I wish those wheels were an option when I got mine. Would have been a no brainer. Click image for larger version

Name:	B258F0CF-9C1E-4904-92F9-7EDC54BC0FA7.jpeg
Views:	1359
Size:	238.1 KB
ID:	434336 these are the upgraded wheels when I got it.

Comment

I'm guessing the off-road package, much like a lot of off-road vehicles, just lets you get stuck further off the road. Maybe it also needs an electric winch?

Comment

Cool looking rig!

Comment

Can you put some spinners on those wheels? 😀

Comment

That's a beauty! Shirley Fabrication offers something like this on their cookers as an upgrade. They call it their "wagon wheel model" where they'll outfit your cooker with a pull bar. I thought about getting this but went with their standard wheels. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIu0OKL1DtE They also do the custom wheels... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT_t7en1NOU

Comment

Nothing is like a good stickburner.

Comment

• xaugievike
                    xaugievike commented
                    Editing a comment
                    you keep saying that and it makes me want to prove you right!

That’s it I’m driving up to Willis this weekend and see that baby in person. My checkbook shall remain at the house however. My marriage can’t take another MCS hit. Pix at 10.

Comment

• Spinaker
                    Spinaker commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Oh man, you are lucky. I wanna tour that place soooo bad. Oh yeah. And I want the Single door 24X48 Offset, loaded to the gills with options. The time is soon.

• Jerod Broussard
                    Jerod Broussard commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Take pics take pics.

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here