Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LSG 20x42 for sale dirt cheap-DC area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LSG 20x42 for sale dirt cheap-DC area

Just saw this for sale on DC Craigslist. If I did not already have one I would jump on this. Hope another member of the Pit can take advantage.

Well this won’t last long…

Comment

Good thing I sold my truck, that deals too good to pass up

Comment

How is this even possible?
        The shipping cost to DC is more than their asking price.

Comment

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
          ItsAllGoneToTheDogs commented
          Editing a comment
          divorce, lost job, family issues etc.... and need to move quick. I got my first dritbike brand new for dirt cheap. Guy bought it when his wife said no, he crashed and got hurt, she made him sell it... just had to replace the handlebar and one piece of fairing.

• Steve B
          Steve B commented
          Editing a comment
          That’s what I was thinking as well ItsAllGoneToTheDogs

• Dan Deter
          Dan Deter commented
          Editing a comment
          Same way I got my Weber Summit gasser. Never knew the exact details but but he was looking to sell fast and I got lucky.

Man that is an insane deal, even with the $1000 it would cost me to make the round trip.

Comment

Dang, It's a good thing its an 1100 mile drive, one way. I only drove 300 miles to pick up my Blaz'n. I just got done typing that there was no way I'd buy a stick burner in the next month for the latest smackdown. But if it were within 500 miles I'd steal my son's truck again.

Comment

• Andrrr
            Andrrr commented
            Editing a comment
            I really want a stick burner like this one and I’m sitting about 800 miles away. This is a hard one to pass on

I'm looking at 38 hours minimum round-trip, no bathroom breaks, astronaut diapers.

Comment

• Bogy
            Bogy commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm much closer than you. Only 34 hours.

• glitchy
            glitchy commented
            Editing a comment
            I’m flying out, driving back, ticket and uhaul still way ahead of new.

• Jerod Broussard
            Jerod Broussard commented
            Editing a comment
            Bogy glitchy I'm selling both kidneys, buying a Diamond DA62, flying the plane to DC, selling the plane in DC, pushing the smoker back to east Texas, with daily stops for dialysis.

Face it folks, the Pit member this is meant for is DaveD He has that spot he needs to fill with spousal encouraged MCS. He lives nearby. He might not want to have a woodpile, but he can learn to love it.

Comment

• DaveD
            DaveD commented
            Editing a comment
            Aw, y'all are too kind to think of me. And in fact I saw this last night, following the great advice to check craigslist before buying anything new. Way too big for the space I have, and yeah, I can't hack a woodpile...

• Andrrr
            Andrrr commented
            Editing a comment
            What ComfortablyNumb said. This is your ticket to a free grill!

Hmmm, just down the road from me.
          Overall Dimensions: 35" depth x 65’’ width x 63’’ height 1/4" thick fire box 3/16’’ thick cooking chamber Single Door Main Chamber: 20" x 42" Square Firebox Dimensions: 20" x 20" x 18" Product Details: 2 sliding/pull-out food trays framed with angle in the main chamber 1 17.5" x 19" sliding/pull-out food tray framed wi

Comment

• Donw
            Donw commented
            Editing a comment
            Please run over and buy it now. I will pledge now to then buy it from you for $550. when I get a new tire for the trailer.

Wow, that is a great price, Not too far from me either. But I have one coming and am not looking for a stick burner

Comment

That’s a steal of a deal,,,

Comment

• HawkerXP
              HawkerXP commented
              Editing a comment
              If it wasn't sitting in the yard it appears to be sitting in, I think stolen would creep into a lot of people's minds....

I’d would love to get it, 5 hours and a borrowed truck away. But I wouldn’t love having it, my days of being able to sacrifice sleep and tend all day fires are long gone.

Comment

• Dan Deter
              Dan Deter commented
              Editing a comment
              Likewise, I'm just not in the market for a stick burner. If I was I'd make the drive for sure. Now if it was one of the LSG pellet rigs...

Says it's been listed for 3 days, amazing. There's one about 100 miles from me that's been on the market for 2 months............................but then, he's asking $2200, which is about $250 off of new for the options he has. I wonder if I sent him that CL listing if he'd price match for a real sale?

Comment

That is insane. id be all over this.

Comment

About how much does that beast weigh?

Comment

• Uncle Bob
                Uncle Bob commented
                Editing a comment
                A little over 500 lbs, depending on options, higher. Not easy to lift into the back of a pickup without a lifting device or two guys with big shirts and small hats.

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here