Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I ordered a LSG 20 x 42 the waiting is killing me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, what a cooker! LSG FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!

Comment

Have fun with your new cooker!

Comment

Congrats!!!!! You are gonna love that beast.

Comment

It's calling me
          Attached Files

Comment

• efincoop
            efincoop commented
            Editing a comment
            Answer it! Hahahaha.....

• KarchyBBQ
            KarchyBBQ commented
            Editing a comment
            She's (he's?) a beaut!

Originally posted by Redwng View Post
          My LSG 20X36 pellet grill and my LSG 20X36 offset will be here in the morning per the shipping company. I ordered the offset on 4/5 and ordered the pellet grill on 7/8. My offset has some artwork so it was delayed a little for that but not a big deal for me.

There are plenty of videos to look at to get an idea how they run if necessary. You have time to source out smoking wood but start looking around "just in case", LSG is working pretty hard these days.....Good luck and you will enjoy your choice!
          Hey man, combing through the LSG thread and saw your post about your pellet smoker. I ordered mine 2 weeks ago and the wait is already killing me, haha. How do you like it? What are your thoughts, tips? If you are interested, I started a LSG reddit group. It is really small but of mainly people who ordered the LSG pellet smoker and are waiting patiently. We could use any pics or cooks on the pellet smoker to pass the time. r/lonestargrillz
          Peace!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here