Looking for a good bucther or meat supplier in area Knoxville
I'm moving to the area and need a new place to buy a good brisket. I've been focused on finding a house but wanted to see if anyone knows of a place in this area. Thanks in advance
Lynn.....both Costco and Sams have OK brisket. An expensive brisket can be had at Fresh Market but I had mixed results with their meat. On line brisket is tops. The best one I've made came from Kroger.
Willy's Butcher Shop! Best in the biz. Super nice guy with only the best quality meats. You can get any cut you want....point, flat, whole packer. I splurge every couple months and get a Wagyu whole packer from him. That stuff is like candy....mmmmmmm.
Willys Butcher Shop, Knoxville, Tennessee. 9,194 likes · 498 were here. Our mission is to provide high quality products to the home chef to enhance their culinary experience!
Comment