Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a good bucther or meat supplier in area Knoxville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a good bucther or meat supplier in area Knoxville

I'm moving to the area and need a new place to buy a good brisket. I've been focused on finding a house but wanted to see if anyone knows of a place in this area. Thanks in advance

Lynn.....both Costco and Sams have OK brisket. An expensive brisket can be had at Fresh Market but I had mixed results with their meat. On line brisket is tops. The best one I've made came from Kroger.

Comment

Thanks we're moving 7/18 and I'll be on the hunt for a new place. We're buying a house in West Knox - Farragut

I told my wife my next move will be in a pine box - way too much work

Comment

I was in the Costco and was surprised to see pork belly but the brisket was just a flat.

Comment

Welcome to Knoxville!

Willy's Butcher Shop! Best in the biz. Super nice guy with only the best quality meats. You can get any cut you want....point, flat, whole packer. I splurge every couple months and get a Wagyu whole packer from him. That stuff is like candy....mmmmmmm.

Anyway, you should check him out.
          Willys Butcher Shop, Knoxville, Tennessee. 9,194 likes · 498 were here. Our mission is to provide high quality products to the home chef to enhance their culinary experience!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here