Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soonerpop
    commented on 's reply
    Great advice.

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    😂😂😂. You sound like me, "Do my best work drunk" One of the requirements to be considered for Drunk Master is.....Waking up the next morning and deleting or editing posts from the night before! I might have you beat there, not sure.

• MeatMonster
    commented on 's reply
    LMAO, I am so sorry Panhead John to have overstepped. You'll have to excuse me, I wrote this while sober. That'll teach me. I'll resume drinking immediately, which in itself is surely proof that I do my best work drunk and am ergo worthy of the title drunk master!

• Jared49
    replied
    Welcome from WI.

Leave a comment:

• Panhead John
    replied
    Howdy from Houston! Welcome to The Pit. You can have a lot of fun here and learn a lot. There’s many people here with pellet poopers who can probably answer almost any question you might have about cooking on em. There’s also a lot of funny people here who can sometimes be a little sarcastic. Avoid them at all costs.

Leave a comment:

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    Excuse me, but is anyone else totally offended that MeatMonster has all of a sudden declared himself "Drunk Master?" I’m totally appalled that someone can just come in here all of sudden, out of the blue, and bestow that title upon himself! I can think of at least 10-15 worthy candidates, including myself, right off the bat. Drunk Master is a title that many of us here would be worthy candidates for. We need to be careful before we just go throwing that title around.
    Last edited by Panhead John; March 7, 2021, 11:49 AM.

• jgreen
    replied
    Welcome from Winnipeg. Keep the smoke rolling.

Leave a comment:

• Soonerpop
    replied
    Welcome from north Texas. You’ve already got a feel for the Pit with some of the comments. And Panhead John ain’t even responded yet. You’ll have fun.

Leave a comment:

• mcook2201
    replied
    Greetings and welcome from North Carolina

Leave a comment:

• bbqLuv
    replied
    Hello from NW Oregon
    Happy Grilling to you.

Leave a comment:

• MeatMonster
    replied
    Welcome! Please ensure your drinking enough beer with your BBQ. It's a common mistake.

Regards
    Drunk Master (aka Meat Monster)

Leave a comment:

• Stuey1515
    replied
    Welcome from Oz, you will like it here

Leave a comment:

• HouseHomey
    replied
    Where do you put the meat on that thing.

Huntington Beach welcomes you.

Leave a comment:

• willxfmr
    replied
    Welcome from Wisconsin. Glad you could join us!
    That must be the new model RecTec. The old one was a little more boxy.

Leave a comment:

• jharner
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit. Might help if you concentrate on smoking meat instead of tires. Enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here