Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello BBQ Family!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the family from Texas! We’re glad you joined us. It’s common knowledge Lang smokers are best broke in, in Texas. Specifically the Houston area. In the owners manual, I’m pretty sure it says that. You might wanna swing by here on your way home with it.

Comment

Welcome to the Pt!

Comment

• HawkerXP
        HawkerXP commented
        Editing a comment
        Now I'm sure I needn't tell you this being you're from the "Show Me State" but we need pictures. Pictures of your dog, cat, sunrise, sunsets, cooks, cookers...........we can already see the husband you can skip him...
        Last edited by HawkerXP; February 25, 2021, 07:34 AM.

• HawkerXP
        HawkerXP commented
        Editing a comment
        ooops. fixed

Welcome from South Carolina!

Comment

Welcome from Almost Heaven West Virginia.

Comment

Missouri! The only state that did not surrender in the Civil War.
          Hello from NW Oregon
          May all your grilling pair well with PBR.

Comment

Welcome from Pittsburgh, PA!

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta. You'll love that Lang!

Comment

Words that were music to our ears, cookin Wibs & takin a lot of wood to git er done! Welcome, eat good & have fun!

Comment

Welcome from TN

Comment

Welcome from illinois!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas!

Comment

Welcome! Can't wait to see the Lang in action!

Comment

Welcome from Appleton, WI

Comment

Hello All,

coming to you from Southern Illinois (near St. Louis). I cook in a Peoria Cooker backyard model and a Weber kettle. I've used this site as a reference for quite awhile so Thought I'd become a member!
                            Attached Files

Comment

• DavidNorcross
                              DavidNorcross commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Hi drdabu . Welcome aboard. I would highly recommend going to the Introduce Yourself channel and post a thread. That way everyone can get to know you!

Welcome from Western Massachusetts.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here