Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Long time listener, first time caller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Northern CA!

Comment

Welcome to the pit, Enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!
          We can always use another Barrelhead!
          As for your butt. In the PBC I'll let it go until I get the bark I'm looking for. I'll stick it in a foil pan with a little liquid, apple juice, apple cider, or....... cover with foil and put in the oven @ 275 to finish and hold. "Finished" is probe tender, then I turn down oven to 170 for the hold.
          In the Weber its pretty much the same except I use a foil pan under the meat on the charcoal rack, to catch the drippings to be added when the meat is pulled.

Good luck on your smoking adventure!

Comment

• latenight71
            latenight71 commented
            Editing a comment
            Great tips, thanks! i like the pan idea. Love a good crust!

Welcome to the pit from the bbq capital of New England, Massachusetts.

Comment

latenight71 Long Beach in da house! Welcome! You will really like it here! People are awesome, though Panhead John can be tiresome at times. JK! Everyone here rocks!

My outdoor cooking game has really improved. Looking forward to seeing some good cooks. I just got a 22” Weber in Cubs blue (or dodger blue, if you will).

Quoting Blazing Saddles is practically a national pastime at our house 🤣🤣
            Last edited by SheilaAnn; February 20, 2021, 07:01 PM.

Comment

• latenight71
              latenight71 commented
              Editing a comment
              LBC! Rock on, @SheilaAnn!

"No, thank you. Fifteen is my limit on Schnitzengruben."

• SheilaAnn
              SheilaAnn commented
              Editing a comment
              "Mongo only pawn in game of life"

I’m surprised this movie has not been banned! 🤣

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here