Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Long time listener, first time caller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SheilaAnn
    commented on 's reply
    "Mongo only pawn in game of life"

I’m surprised this movie has not been banned! 🤣

• latenight71
    commented on 's reply
    LBC! Rock on, @SheilaAnn!

"No, thank you. Fifteen is my limit on Schnitzengruben."

• SheilaAnn
    replied
    latenight71 Long Beach in da house! Welcome! You will really like it here! People are awesome, though Panhead John can be tiresome at times. JK! Everyone here rocks!

My outdoor cooking game has really improved. Looking forward to seeing some good cooks. I just got a 22” Weber in Cubs blue (or dodger blue, if you will).

Quoting Blazing Saddles is practically a national pastime at our house 🤣🤣
    Last edited by SheilaAnn; February 20, 2021, 07:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• latenight71
    commented on 's reply
    Haha. off and on since the 1990s. it was just first thing that came to mind.

• latenight71
    commented on 's reply
    Great tips, thanks! i like the pan idea. Love a good crust!

• Whiskeyman53
    replied
    Welcome to the pit from the bbq capital of New England, Massachusetts.

Leave a comment:

• HawkerXP
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit!
    We can always use another Barrelhead!
    As for your butt. In the PBC I'll let it go until I get the bark I'm looking for. I'll stick it in a foil pan with a little liquid, apple juice, apple cider, or....... cover with foil and put in the oven @ 275 to finish and hold. "Finished" is probe tender, then I turn down oven to 170 for the hold.
    In the Weber its pretty much the same except I use a foil pan under the meat on the charcoal rack, to catch the drippings to be added when the meat is pulled.

Good luck on your smoking adventure!

Leave a comment:

• jharner
    replied
    Welcome to the pit, Enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ

Leave a comment:

• Burkester
    replied
    Welcome to the pit from Northern CA!

Leave a comment:

• Rob Johnston
    replied
    Welcome!

Leave a comment:

• Mark V
    replied
    A warm welcome to you in the winter!

Leave a comment:

• Sweaty Paul
    replied
    Salutations from Hays, Kansas!

Leave a comment:

• ribeyeguy
    replied
    Welcome from Wisconsin!
    I'm guessing you're a Howard Stern fan?

Leave a comment:

• bbqLuv
    replied
    Hello from NW Oregon.
    Happy PBC-ing to you, and PBR too.

Leave a comment:

• Soonerpop
    commented on 's reply
    Welcome from north Texas and enjoy the Pit. That seems to be the way it goes with those of us with a PBC or PBJ. Let er go and do it’s thing.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here