Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from the Netherlands - happy to be here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome from Winnipeg.

Comment

Salutations from Hays, Kansas!

Comment

Welcome from Texas!! The Netherlands is onf my Bucket list of destinations!! Being from Texas everybody always asks do I ride horses? So I'll ask you a dumb question as well!! "Do you have one of those big Windmills in your backyard??
        Last edited by GadjetGriller; February 20, 2021, 04:56 AM. Reason: I forgot the winky face

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
          Jerod Broussard commented
          Editing a comment
          I heard the Netherlands have the tallest dudes in the world, as far as average height. Coworker's son worked for the Meyn Corporation which is headquartered in Oostzaan. So maybe they are tall enough to wind up the windmills.

• JCBBQ
          JCBBQ commented
          Editing a comment
          Lol 😂. My wife is Dutch. People always think that means she’s from Denmark.

Originally posted by GadjetGriller View Post
        Welcome from Texas!! The Netherlands is onf my Bucket list of destinations!! Being from Texas everybody always asks do I ride horses? So I'll ask you a dumb question as well!! "Do you have one of those big Windmills in your backyard??
        Fortunately not! These days they build parks with windmills - the kind you don;t want in your backyard. Without kiddin', the closest old one is probably 3miles away ;-)

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here