Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh, don't get up, it's just me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Greetings and welcome from Mooresville North Carolina, neighbor.

Comment

• BBillFleet
        BBillFleet commented
        Editing a comment
        Mooresville? I sometimes work there! (Lowe's), but they moved me to the Charlotte Uptown office, and then it's been WFH these last 10 months...

Welcome from Western Massachusetts.

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!

Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Comment

• BBillFleet
          BBillFleet commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you good sir! I once had a teammate from Kansas, and I asked her "is it really corny there in August?" and she said, "naw, it's all wheat."

Salutations from Hays, Kansas! It appears you already suffer from MCS (as do most of us)! Welcome!

Comment

Welcome from Oz, you will like it here

Comment

Welcome from Wisconsin. Glad you decided to join us!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!
              Cheers from Norway

Comment

• Panhead John
                Panhead John commented
                Editing a comment
                If there’s 2 things I’d like to see before I go, that would be The Northern Lights and whales breaching on a whale watching tour.

• BBillFleet
                BBillFleet commented
                Editing a comment
                When we were there, it was over the summer solstice, so we saw days when the sun never quite went down.

On sankthansaften (June 24th), we went out on my cousin's boat into the fjords, just when the sky would get as dark as it could, a deep twilight blue. People had lit bonfires up and down the hillsides and on the few rocky little islands. I saw some of the men dancing slihouetted around their blazing fires, and realized that this was a ritual that reached back hundreds of years.

• BBillFleet
                BBillFleet commented
                Editing a comment
                If one took away their down vests and baseball caps and bottles of beer, they'd be pissed off Vikings. "Give us back our beer," they would cry.

And THAT is why we barbeque.

Welcome from the Pacific Northwest

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from a former North Jersey (Dumont) boy. Where about in NJ?

Comment

• BBillFleet
                    BBillFleet commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I was born and mostly raised in Denville, in Morris County. But my Dad was born and raised in Demarest, right near you.

Huntington Beach welcomes you and those gadgets.

Comment

Welcome to the pit, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ

Comment

Welcome from north Texas. Enjoy the Pit.

Comment

Greetings from South Africa. I don't make a habit of getting up I lose something everytime I do.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here