Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My introduction

I've been a member for a couple of months and just read that I should introduce myself. I recently retired (kind of) and, with Covid, I've been bored to tears. I decided to marry my passion for cooking with my lifelong career in marketing, so I've opened an e-commerce store for BBQ Tools & Accessories, Route66Grilling.com. Don't worry - I won't pester you with any sales pitches; I'm just doing it to have some fun in my so-called retirement.

For most of my life, I've been a pretty ardent backyard grillmaster. One time I entered a contest here in Oklahoma, and I got my butt kicked. Actually, it was very humbling. I had recently gone back to school to get a culinary degree, and I thought I was pretty good. Boy, I didn't have a clue. At this point in my life, I just want to have some fun and learn new things about barbecue. I've recently signed-up to get certified as a judge for Memphis in May and for KCBS events. Who knows, judging may be my new passion.

I hope to meet some of you one day. I've signed up for the Amazing Ribs event, but I'm on the waiting list. Hope to connect one way or another.

From the mother road of BBQ in Tulsa,

Kenyon

Attached Files

Welcome from Oz, you will like it here

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas!

Comment

Welcome aboard from Virginia Beach.

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

Welcome from Pittsburgh, PA!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome from NW Oregon.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Southern Illinois!

Comment

Hi Kenyon, welcome to The Pit from Texas! Glad to have you on board.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome from Minnnesota.

Comment

Welcome to the pit from the bbq capital of New England, Massachusetts.

Comment

Welcome.
                            Two weeks retired here, still finding my way.
                            Thinking bread making may help fill out the day for me.

Comment

Howdy from south Texas! Glad you’re here!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here