Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Howdy From Rural North Georgia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love your passion . As a fellow newbie , welcome to the club

Comment

Welcome from Pittsburgh, PA!

Comment

Welcome from south Texas! I’m with you on the ceramic Kamado cooker. (I’ve got a red one.)

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Brad. Your passion shows through your post. You are in the right place to go to the next level. I suggest buying a nicely marbled chuck roast and smoking it. The process is similar to smokin' a pork butt, but quicker.

Comment

Greetings and welcome from North Carolina

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from Massachusetts!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

hello from nw oregon

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

Welcome from Western Massachusetts.

Comment

Hey Brad- Been following Meathead for years. Just joined today. Not sure why I waited, just to get rid of those pop up ads was worth it! I've done his Spatchcocked recipie for the last two years and will not go back. Take his advice on gravy as well.
                          Good Luck!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Welcome from South Carolina!

Comment

Salutations from Hays, Kansas!

As others have said there are several good turkey recipes on the site!

Comment

Originally posted by RonB View Post
                                Welcome to The Pit Brad. Your passion shows through your post. You are in the right place to go to the next level. I suggest buying a nicely marbled chuck roast and smoking it. The process is similar to smokin' a pork butt, but quicker.
                                You know, I was wondering what my next project would be after this turkey...and I think that sounds right up my alley! I'm sure our local butcher can help me out getting a nice one, I look forward to researching it, smoking it...and most of all eating it lol!

Thanks to everyone for all the nice replies, I feel right at home here. I already have found a wealth of information about the turkey, I'm almost overwhelmed at it all haha. I'm super excited about trying it out though, I will let y'all know once I get it going and if it turns out OK

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X
                                false
                                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                                false
                                false
                                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                                Yes
                                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here