Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

I'm a newbie in the world of 'smoking'. At present I have what I understand is a sub-standard grill given to me as a gift. (the dreaded Char-griller gas/charcoal with a side firebox). I've really enjoyed trying several of the recipes here on Amazing Ribs, and can't wait to 'graduate' to a more quality cooker. I guessing the reason my grill is inferior is because it leaks so much and is a real chore to keep the temps up (or down), however I've enjoyed the challenge and have had several 'high fives' for the results. Thanks to all here at Amazing Ribs for sharing their expert advice and delicious recipes!

Welcome PapaBear. Looking forward to having you around here.

Comment

• PapaBear
      PapaBear commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! I think I'm addicted!

I've only been around here since November and having a great time and Q'ing quite a bit and learning a lot. It's a great place and I would not have had such success without fellow pit members.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit PapaBear

Comment

Welcome PapaBear - great to have you here..

Comment

Welcome PB

Comment

Welcome aboard! I smoked for quite some time on a leaky Charbroil horizontal offset. They're a pain in the butt, they need extra attention, and they're inferior. But they'll still turnout some darned fine BBQ! Heck, a couple of beers and some friends in the backyard and it ain't so bad at all.

Comment

• PapaBear
              PapaBear commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks! I actually don't mind all the 'tending', but I can see how it will get old quick! Love to cook for my family and friends, we have a blast every Sunday.

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here