Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello From Maryland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
    Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

An admirable variety of cookers, amigo!

I jus happen to have a few kettles, as well....

Comment

Originally posted by Donw View Post
      Welcome from the Eastern Shore down by Assateague.
      I’m in Grasonville...I use to live off of Sunset Ave in West O back in 2015-2016.

Only had a Lodge and an Akorn back in those days.

Thanks to everyone else for being so welcoming, I’m looking forward to interacting w/the community.

I’ll throw up some pics a bit later, but I cooked 7, 2in thick SNF American Wagyu NY Strips tonight for my family on the PK TX I got my mom’s long time boyfriend for Father’s Day (my dad passed away in 2011).

They turned out wonderfully w/the Grill Grate flipped upside for a all over crust vs burned in cross hatches that seem so popular at SCA events, and that I admittedly have made many times w/the GG’s as well.
      Last edited by JohnCuster; June 28, 2020, 06:11 PM.

Comment

• HawkerXP
        HawkerXP commented
        Editing a comment
        No pictures, never happened!

• Donw
        Donw commented
        Editing a comment
        Again welcome to the Pit. I actually own some commercial properties on Sunset. The Lodge is still one of my favorite things to cook on.

HawkerXP is absolutely in th Right of things,

WE WANTS PICTURES LOL!!!!
      Click image for larger version

Name:	LOTR Orcs Pics.jpg
Views:	205
Size:	30.1 KB
ID:	871638

Comment

Welcome from South Carolina.

Comment

Welcome from Farmville, Va...

Comment

Here are a few from my guest cooking stint today on the PK w/the Wagyu.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by JohnCuster; June 28, 2020, 09:50 PM.

Comment

A few more.
              Attached Files

Comment

Seared.
                Attached Files

Comment

Served.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by JohnCuster; June 28, 2020, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Greetings from South Africa

Comment

Welcome from Spokane Valley, Wa.

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome from Anne Arundel County! You've got a super set of cookers, but I definitely endorse adding the Weber Smoky Mountain to the collection.

Comment

A big Hello from the Mighty Midwest. Your "toy" list is fantastic. Enjoy the best BBQ site ever.

Comment

Originally posted by TimMDWSM View Post
                              Welcome from Anne Arundel County! You've got a super set of cookers, but I definitely endorse adding the Weber Smoky Mountain to the collection.
                              I grew up in Annapolis/Arnold...in fact the steaks above were cooked right off of Ritchie Hwy yesterday.
                              Last edited by JohnCuster; June 30, 2020, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here