Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello From Maryland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello From Maryland

Hello Everyone,

New member from MD here.

Currently grilling at home on two 22in Kettles (Red Limited and Black Master Touch), PBC, Webber Summit Charcoal, Napoleon Prestige Pro 500 and a Lodge Sportsman.

I’m using a host of fun toys, Grill Grates, Slow N Sear (Kettle and the discontinued Low Profile for Summit), Vortex, BBQ Dragon and other stuff to make the cooks faster, more productive, and more enjoyable.

I’m probably going to add a PK TX or 360, Weber Smoky Mountain, and Hasty Bake (model TBD) once we move to a larger property and I build a real outdoor cooking area...Primo XL’s look cool, but I feel like the PK fills that shape void w/o the concern of ceramic fractures to the shell and firebox.

Once things w/COVID calm down, I’m going to try and find a semi local SCA event and enter for the fun of it.

Hope to get to know everyone here and share some great cooking experiences and some great learning experiences when things don’t go to plan.

Thanks to the team here for all the great free content, it has taught me a lot over the years.
    Last edited by JohnCuster; June 28, 2020, 09:51 AM.

Welcome from the Eastern Shore down by Assateague.

Comment

Howdy from south Texas!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota.

Comment

Welcome, Johncuster. That is quite the arsenal you have there! Looking forward to seeing some posts from you.

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta. You have a great line up of cookers and should fit right in.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit John.

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg. Great collection of cookers.

Comment

Welcome and greetings from Florida.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado, John ...

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from Westerm Massachusetts.

Comment

Boy I seem inadequate with jus one cooker😕

Comment

• JohnCuster
                              JohnCuster commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Nothing to be feeling inadequate about...at one point, I just had the MasterTouch 22in and if I had to give it all away except one or start over, that would be what I would have as my one and only.

Wow, you're arsenal is formidable! Welcome from NE Florida!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here