Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Howdy from Green Bay!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome welcome!

Comment

Salutations from Hays, Kansas! Go Pack Go!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
          Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Reckon ya come to th Right Place to do some Learnin, an glad to have ya here, from a fellow Sparky.

Comment

Welcome from Farmville, Va.

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota. Since you grew up in North Dakota, a couple questions... What small town (I know a lot of them). And have they converted you to a Packer fan yet?

While I'm at it, is that Target Field behind you in your avi, and is that Fighting Hawks gear you're wearing. (full of questions, aren't I) just ignore me if I'm prying.
              Last edited by JCGrill; June 2, 2020, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Welcome from Fondy. Glad you could join us!
                You a 158 Guy?

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Greetings from South Africa

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome to family. Another WI resident!!

Comment

Welcome from TN

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from Madison, WI

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here