Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fourjp Here....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fourjp Here....

I live in Park Ridge , IL, a suburb of Chicago.. However I'm a transplant from Oklahoma. I have been missing our Oklahoma and Texas style que ever since I moved here in 1993.. Smoque ( restaurant)was a revelation.. However I could never understand how they could possibly do it without the pit we would typically see down south.. Hence my journey begins! I am looking forward to learning from all the folks here!

Welcome, what do they cook on up there? Probably don't even have bologna do they?

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Fourjp! As I began reading your intro I was about to reply "Try Smoque!" then you covered that. Smoque is Meathead's favorite brisket.

Anyway, since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome Four! I wonder how many people are like you and me, who moved away from great Cue (for me it was Austin & Dallas) and finally decided it had been too long and had to learn to do it myself. This is a great place to figure it out.

Comment

• David Parrish
          David Parrish commented
          Editing a comment
          Me for one (lived in San Antonio 4 years then move to New Jersey)

Welcome to the pit Fourjp

Comment

Welcome aboard Fourjp

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here