Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New member - Luis in Austin Tx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member - Luis in Austin Tx

Hi guys, I have been going to this site for YEARS. Never became a member because I really only grilled once or twice a month. But I just bough a Kamado Joe Big Joe II and I figured there is no way I cannot be a member! The info on this site is just too good!

On a personal level, I went to culinary school in the Chicagoland area (where I am originally from) and owned a Mexican restaurant in the Highland Park area (which my brother still owns/runs). I have been an above average griller with two webber kettles, but I am looking to up my game significantly. We moved to Austin Texas two years ago, and have been exposed to some of the most amazing BBQ I've ever had.

Looking forward to chatting with you guys and becoming a legit pit master!

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Greetings from South Africa

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg.

Comment

Welcome from Wilson County, Texas, not that far from you. Glad you’re here!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from TN

Comment

Bienvenido, Luis. Mucho gusto en conocerle. Usted ha venido al sitio correcto.
                      Last edited by gcdmd; November 18, 2019, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Hello from Chico, CA. With your experience I am really looking forward to learning from you, as well. Thanks for joining.

Comment

That’s exactly what we were sayin, "there’s no reason he can’t be a member now." Welcome, eat good & have fun!

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota. Enjoy The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here