Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Sweden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Sweden

Hi all, just joined the club, as I have found the website so useful. Time to pay back and take part! I've been into low n' slow for a few years. Started out with a gas grill, really cheep, but very well performing. Have now moved to a Big Green Egg, but am planning on getting some kind of offset smoker (either barrel or proper stoker) in the near future.

Cheers, Henrik

Welcome to the Pit, Henrik!

Comment

Welcome Henrik! Is bon accord a proper greeting?

Great to have you here, we appreciate your support! Look forward to seeing some pictures of your BGE cooks. When you get a minute, check out Pit Boss' Welcome & Announcements channel, as well as the Tips and Pictures posts there. These will help you fill out your signature, as well as post pictures the best way. Enjoy!

Comment

Hello Henric! Very nice to meet you.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Henrik! It's awesome to have another "cross the ponder" in the club. Please take a moment to read my Welcome letter and Tips topics located here. Tip #1 will help you with filling out that Signature!

Comment

Welcome Henrik!

Comment

Thanks! Got the signature sorted. Feedback to forum admins: the "edit post signature" was way too hard to find. Could you perhaps move it to the Profile section instead, where users type in their website/bio etc? Just a friendly suggestion.

Comment

Originally posted by blooksa View Post
                Thanks! Got the signature sorted. Feedback to forum admins: the "edit post signature" was way too hard to find. Could you perhaps move it to the Profile section instead, where users type in their website/bio etc? Just a friendly suggestion.

This is the way vBulletin came out of the box. I'm not sure if it's even possible to do what you're suggesting, but I do agree it's way too difficult to find.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit, Henrik. That's a fine lookin pooch in your pic. I bet he's a fan of low and slow, too.

Comment

Yeah, that's my bbq buddy, alright!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here