Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello From a Transplanted New Yorker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello From a Transplanted New Yorker!

Hi Everyone!

My name is Mark and I'm currently living in Lexington, KY - moved here about 4 years ago after living my entire life in NY where BBQ consisted of throwing some hot dogs, burgers, and wings on the grill with some KC Masterpiece sauce on the side . I'm still new to the scene of BBQ and low 'n slow outdoor cooking, but I've loved the journey of learning and tasting these phenomenal flavors and textures thus far!

I currently use a Weber Performer with a SnS to do all of my BBQ. Hoping to procure a WSM in the near future for more cooking space and to finally tackle a brisket.

Welcome from the California Delta. Solid equipment. Show us some pictures next cook. No pic,it didn't happen.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from sunny SoCal.

Comment

Welcome from Baltimore, MD! Glad you joined us.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit !
                Cheers from Norway

Comment

Greetings from South Africa

Comment

Howdy from The Great State of Jefferson! That Performer/SnS can handle a brisket just fine.

Comment

Those were my sediments also with Cap’nMike about the brisket. Welcome, eat good and have fun!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from Western Massachusetts.

Comment

Welcome from the mountains of NC just a few hours south of you.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! As stated above the kettle and SnS can handle a brisket. Maybe take a look at the Pit Barrel Cooker (PBC) it is a wonderful cooking machine.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here