Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you are a member you must log in now. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New From Switzerland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome from southeast Michigan!

Comment

I studied in Ticino!!!! Love CH!!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! I was in Lucerne and Basil last August before getting on a river boat. What a cool place.

Comment

Welcome from Spokane Valley, WA.

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

So ya move over the pond to Europe then decide to join. Well, that’s fantastic. Welcome, eat good and have fun!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from NE Washington state. Along with tips, techniques, and recipes about BBQ we have a lot of fun.

If you like music, go to this thread to hear what others are listening to and share what you like.

For jokes, go to this thread.

Go to this thread to post where you work and what your hobbies are and get to know other members here.

We are happy to have you along and looking forward to your participation.

I have a KBQ, footprint is actually small. The wood is an issue, fortunately I live in an area of orchards and have nine acres myself. Check with tree trimmers, any nearby orchards, or firewood suppliers.

Comment

Welcome from south Texas!

Comment

Originally posted by 1bottlerocket View Post
                    Hello All!

I am a transplant from the US living in Switzerland. I have lurked for a couple years on Amazing Ribs for most of my BBQ learning.

Right now I use a Weber Kettle Grill for all my needs but I am hoping to add a Karubecue C-60 at some point. My big problem is space and find a steady supply of wood.

I am planning to be more actively involved in the BBQ community here in the Pitmaster Club.
                    Welcome!

The KBQ has a surprisingly small footprint.

Comment

Welcome from TN

Comment

Thanks for all the warm welcomes! I am going to be visiting in the fall so I am looking forward.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Greetings from South Africa

Comment

Guten abend from an American who happens to be in Zurich for the week for work.

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Colorado

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X
                                false
                                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                                false
                                false
                                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                                Yes

Spotlight

These are not paid ads, they are a curated selection of products we love.

All of the products below have been tested and are highly recommended. Click here to read more about our review process.

Use Our Links To Help Keep Us Alive

Many merchants pay us a small referral fee when you click our “buy now” links. This has zero impact on the price you pay but helps support the site.

The Efficiency Of A Kamado Plus The Flexibility Of The Slow ‘N Sear Insert

kamado grill
                                Built around SnS Grill’s patented Slow ‘N Sear charcoal kettle accessory, this 22-inch kamado is a premium ceramic grill that brings true 2-zone cooking to a kamado. Click here for our article on this exciting cooker.

A Propane Smoker That Performs Under Pressure

The Masterbuilt MPS 340/G ThermoTemp XL Propane Smoker is the first propane smoker with a thermostat, making this baby foolproof. All you need to do is add wood to the tray above the burner to start smokin’. Click here to read our detailed review.

GrillGrates Take Gas Grills To The Infrared Zone

GrillGrates amplify heat, prevent flare-ups, make flipping foods easier, kill hotspots, flip over to make a fine griddle, and can be easily moved from one grill to another. Click here for more about what makes these grates so special.

Our Favorite Backyard Smoker

The amazing Karubecue is the most innovative smoker in the world. At its crux is a patented firebox that burns logs above the cooking chamber and sucks heat and extremely clean blue smoke into the thermostat-controlled oven. Click here for our review of this superb smoker.