Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey everyone! Montreal, Quebec Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey everyone! Montreal, Quebec Canada

Happy to join such a wonderful site with fantastic people! I received a copy of Meathead's book and got a 90 day trial. Prior to joining, I posted a couple questions and received great advice, so will be checking this out and likely joining after 90 days! Would love to win me a nice grill! The past few years I have been mastering (trying to) the snake method in my Weber kettle grill, and have experienced very good results. I have a crappy old gas grill from Sears (just over 6 years old) that is absolutely finished, rusting out, grates finished, burner supports rusted through despite keeping it covered. I hope to purchase a new gas grill this year. If budget allows, either a Weber Genesis or a Napoleon. Sadly, living in Montreal, I dont do much grilling in winter. I hope I will learn alot and be able to give back by sharing any success I experience. I love cooking, yet have never worked in a kitchen! I love to try out new recipes and be creative as well. I usually cook pork shoulder, since finding brisket seems to be very hard to find here! Thankfully, i am not far from the border where I can likely pick one up! That will be this years plan. Would also love to find a pellet smoker eventually, for the days I feel like setting the temp and letting the smoker maintain the temps! Nice to have options!

Welcome from southeast Michigan!

Comment

Well, where do we begin. You will likely, likely, I mean, you say likely join? We’ve got members in Alberta, Saskatchewan, Alaska, Norway, Finland, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan (both UP & LP), all in the Great White North eh. You’ll do well with the Weber & I vote for the Napolean cuz I got one. Muster it up, welcome, eat good and have fun!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from the Republic of Texas !!! We have lots of members who cook in blinding snow storms so you should have no excuses my friend !! I have a Weber Summit gas grill and love it, but I've seen the Napoleons and think they are even better (if you can afford one). Good luck, look around and join the party !!!

Comment

Welcome to the Pitmaster Club! The snake always works, and if you get tired of stacking briquettes you could always check out the Slow 'N Sear.

Since you’re new, and if you haven't already done so, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:

Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Account tab. It’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, you can change it by simply visiting https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/pi...il-request.php

Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important so you can receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all paying USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Thanks for joining!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from Madison, WI

Comment

Welcome from Tennessee. Before settling in TN, I spent a lot of years traveling doing construction work; some of those years were spent in the snowy north (not to mention I grew up in Michigan). And I cooked outside through all of those years, so don't let it stop you! Glad to have you here

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome all! Not against cooking in snow, but when its -4 F, I cant be bothered!

Comment

• FireMan
                      FireMan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      -4? Oooooh, I’ll give ya that one. 😎

• klflowers
                      klflowers commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You got me there

Originally posted by Henrik View Post
                    Welcome to the Pitmaster Club! The snake always works, and if you get tired of stacking briquettes you could always check out the Slow 'N Sear.

Since you’re new, and if you haven't already done so, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:

Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Account tab. It’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, you can change it by simply visiting https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/pi...il-request.php

Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important so you can receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all paying USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Thanks for joining!
                    Thank you! Good email address was provided and I do have an American shipping address!

Comment

• Henrik
                      Henrik commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Cool beans, you're all set then!

Welcome from Wilson County, Texas!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome from central Texas.

Comment

Cooking for friends and family is a lot nicer than cooking in a restaurant! Welcome and enjoy!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here