Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi there! From Miami, FL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there! From Miami, FL

Hi guys,

my name is Sebastian. I am running FOGO Charocal, based out of Miami, FL. We are a family company, make our own small batch production of lump charcoal and distribute it nationwide.

I registered here because like most of you guys here I am crazy about barbecue and grilling. And I want to learn more about barbecue, recipes and techniques, what to do better and different.
    And at the same time I want to be part of this community and help others experience the joy of barbecue and hopefully teach them a thing or two as well.

I currently have 5 grills from a Caja China, over Weber Kettle and Rancher style grill to Big Green Egg and Kamado Joe. I am looking at adding a PK next

so yeah excited to be here and nice to me ya’all!

happy bbqing!

Welcome to The Pit Sebastian. Some here already use FOGO.

Comment

• Seb-FogoCharcoal
      Seb-FogoCharcoal commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! That’s awesome!

Welcome from southeast Michigan! Love FOGO!

Comment

• Seb-FogoCharcoal
      Editing a comment
      Appreciate it! Have a fantastic Sunday!

Welcome. Your product has a great reputation!

Comment

• Seb-FogoCharcoal
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! We try hard continuously improve and provide a high quality product that people are looking for

Welcome to the forum.

By the way, my Fogo hookup is Meattown. That has nothing at all to do with the fact it is next door to MIA brewing company. It’s just a coincidence

Comment

• EdF
      EdF commented
      Editing a comment
      "Of course, how could I have thought otherwise"!

- True Jaguar

• Seb-FogoCharcoal
      Editing a comment
      That’s awesome! If you can one day swing by our office in Hialeah to say hi!

• SmokeyGator
      SmokeyGator commented
      Editing a comment
      If I go to Hialeah, I’m not leaving without that Cuban lump. It’s supposed to be good.

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
    Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Comment

• Seb-FogoCharcoal
      Editing a comment
      Life long learning that’s what it’s about, and eatin some bbq doesn’t hurt no one haha

Welcome from Maryland.

Comment

• Seb-FogoCharcoal
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! Looking forward to getting into this community!

Welcome to the PIT from Missoura. What am I doin' sitting here writing you? Waitin' on the smokin' rack to call me, hopefully in time for first pitch - that's what!

I have a friend that LOVES his Caja China - raves about it. Got a feelin' I'll be learning from you...

Comment

• Seb-FogoCharcoal
      Editing a comment
      I like the caja China, it’s like a foolproof oven roasted thing, but putting a big 150lb Pig spinning on a spit is a joy to behold!

Welcome from Winnipeg. Not sure your charcoal is available in Canada but I will look for it.

Comment

• Seb-FogoCharcoal
      Editing a comment
      Hi there! Dickson bbq ships it out of Toronto!

• jgreen
      jgreen commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

• Seb-FogoCharcoal
      Editing a comment
      Hi there! Just spend a few weeks during the summer in Colorado! Beautiful, I need to get myself a Colorado baseball hat haha

Welcome to The Pit from Minnesota. I Like FOGO!

Comment

• Seb-FogoCharcoal
      Editing a comment
      Glad to be here! Thank you!

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

• Seb-FogoCharcoal
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! Love Dallas! Big shout out to Dallas!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here