Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First timer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First timer

First time using a forum like this. I joined because I am looking to start my own bbq catering company in my area. I’m looking for some feedback on what to look out for, ideas on how to simplify or better my bbq and help on finding quality product.

Welcome from southeast Michigan! You're in the right place for reliable advice!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit! Happy to have you here, we hope you'll choose to stick around.

Have you seen Meathead's article on the subject? Packed with info and things you may not have considered: https://amazingribs.com/barbecue-his...ering-business I'm sure you'll find it useful. And, congrats and best o' luck to you!

Since you’re new here, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
      1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Account tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us yourself since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe, if you’re a paying member. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you, just click here to fill out an email change request.
      2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important so you can receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members. (Paid members get automatic monthly entry, whereas Free Trial members or general public must enter manually.) We’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome from Northwest PA.

I think this thread will be right up your alley. It's one of my favorite threads on this site. Full of positivity and great info!!

Journey's are fun! Sometimes hard, sometimes exhilarating, usually involving a lot of work, and often blessed by the generosity and wisdom of others, as in Meathead

Comment

• EdF
            EdF commented
            Editing a comment
            And just shout down PaulstheRibList - he likes to discuss this stuff.

Welcome from Western Mass...

Comment

Welcome from Texas

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Greetings, from MN. Cheers!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland.

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
                      Glad to have ya here, to learn along!

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg. Looking forward to your stories as you get this venture going.

Comment

Man, we have BBQers from all woks (pun intended) of catering, classes, you name it, ready willing and able to help. You just have to ask. And I am not one of them. Welcome, eat good & have fun!

Comment

Welcome, I'm opening my own smoke house and BBQ at the end of the year happy to share my experiences so far.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here