Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Varming from Denmark, here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Varming from Denmark, here

A quick hi from Varming in Denmark. I love to grill, am starting a blog about it myself and am the proud owner of 4x 22" Weber OTG, a Go-Anywhere and a lot of extras for the OTG's.

Welcome. Denmark....The Dutch, The Netherlands, and Holland, made for a good conversation on Seinfeld years ago. I envy anyone with a OTG larger than my Smokey Joe.

Last edited by Jerod Broussard; July 11, 2014, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Hey Varming! Good to meet you!

Comment

Welcome Varming! Please take a moment to read my welcome letter and tips on how to create your signature. Then kick back and relax

Comment

Well Jerod, Holland is a bit south of Denmark and got pot, windmills and tulips. We're the vikings up here.. or used to be

Pit Boss: Where do I find the welcome letter?

Comment

Originally posted by Varming View Post
            Well Jerod, Holland is a bit south of Denmark and got pot, windmills and tulips. We're the vikings up here.. or used to be

Pit Boss: Where do I find the welcome letter?
            Varming, right here: http://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/ at the main page of The Pit...or you could just click the top-left tab at the top of this or any page, which says ""The Pit". This page also lists all the main topics which anyone may start or reply to a thread under.

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Hi Varming,

Nice to meat you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here