Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you are a member you must log in now. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Varming from Denmark, here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Varming from Denmark, here

A quick hi from Varming in Denmark. I love to grill, am starting a blog about it myself and am the proud owner of 4x 22" Weber OTG, a Go-Anywhere and a lot of extras for the OTG's.

Welcome. Denmark....The Dutch, The Netherlands, and Holland, made for a good conversation on Seinfeld years ago. I envy anyone with a OTG larger than my Smokey Joe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utRlMKGZrAI
    Last edited by Jerod Broussard; July 11, 2014, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Hey Varming! Good to meet you!

Comment

Welcome Varming! Please take a moment to read my welcome letter and tips on how to create your signature. Then kick back and relax

Comment

Well Jerod, Holland is a bit south of Denmark and got pot, windmills and tulips. We're the vikings up here.. or used to be

Pit Boss: Where do I find the welcome letter?

Comment

Originally posted by Varming View Post
            Well Jerod, Holland is a bit south of Denmark and got pot, windmills and tulips. We're the vikings up here.. or used to be

Pit Boss: Where do I find the welcome letter?
            Varming, right here: http://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/ at the main page of The Pit...or you could just click the top-left tab at the top of this or any page, which says ""The Pit". This page also lists all the main topics which anyone may start or reply to a thread under.

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Hi Varming,

Nice to meat you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes

Spotlight

These are not paid ads, they are a curated selection of products we love.

All of the products below have been tested and are highly recommended. Click here to read more about our review process.

Use Our Links To Help Keep Us Alive

Many merchants pay us a small referral fee when you click our “buy now” links. This has zero impact on the price you pay but helps support the site.

The Pit Barrel Cooker May Be Too Easy

The PBC has a rabid cult following for good reason. It’s among the best bargains for a smoker in the world. This baby cooks circles around cheap offset smokers because temperature control is so much easier. Click here to read our detailed review and the raves from people who own them.

GrillGrates Take Gas Grills To The Infrared Zone

GrillGrates amplify heat, prevent flare-ups, make flipping foods easier, kill hotspots, flip over to make a fine griddle, and can be easily moved from one grill to another. Click here for more about what makes these grates so special.

A Propane Smoker That Performs Under Pressure

The Masterbuilt MPS 340/G ThermoTemp XL Propane Smoker is the first propane smoker with a thermostat, making this baby foolproof. All you need to do is add wood to the tray above the burner to start smokin’. Click here to read our detailed review.

BBQ And Grilling Gifts For Every Occasion

Looking for the perfect gift for the BBQ and grilling enthusiasts in your life? Here’s our suggestion for platinum and gold medal-winning products at a variety of price points. Click here to see our list of Gold Medal Gifts.