Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charter member....who apparently never posted before!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charter member....who apparently never posted before!

Apparently I have NEVER posted before today here. Been a member for 4 years, read tons, cooked tons, but I never posted before today. Guess I am on too many other forums!

Anyway I have had several Grills and smokers in my 58 years, but currently I am down to just my pellet grill Campchef Woodwind with the propane "sear station". It is the best grill I have ever owned to date! Not sure I'll ever go back to charcoal , gas or wood after owning this grill.

Anyway, hello from Wenatchee Washington area folks...from an old charter member who only previously lurked here!

Post again soon!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit. Now that you know how easy it is, you can post more...

Comment

Well welcome aboard. I guess. Kind of.
        When you said you had a CampChef WoodWind I was gonna ask how you liked it. But you already answered that question. Just the answer I was looking for to help push my MCS over the edge.
        And please post some more. We ain’t gonna bite. Unless you have a rib or steak in your hand. Than all bets are off. 😁

Comment

Guess I’d say welcome, but you’ve already been here

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

What prompted you to chime in? Oh, and Howdy from the Great State of Jefferson!

Comment

I'm surprised you haven't won the monthly give away!!

Comment

• HouseHomey
                  HouseHomey commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Right?

Howdy from Colorado ...

Comment

Well after joining then lurking, you’re burnin up a storm here. Welcome sorta, I know ya been eatin good, so have fun!

Comment

Nice to hear from ya!

Comment

Yeah man that’s pretty cool ha ha, I wanna know how ya become a birthday hat master

Comment

• Mudbeaver
                        Mudbeaver commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Like MrBones

Welcome from Winnipeg. Hope you find more time to post, and cook. Pictures are good.

Comment

Welcome from Iowa. I didn't join quite as long ago as you did, but only recently made my first post as well, after enjoying a lot of good information. I'll be "just over the hill" from you a week from now, in North Bend. A mere 120 miles away, at least if you follow roads.

Comment

Wow! Not the place for it but comparing the KJV to the NIV of your Avatar. The KJV is Incredibly powerful!

Huntington Beach welcomes you sir!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here