Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Warren, Ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Warren, Ohio

Its a Christmas miracle in May! We are not freezing, no snow and it was sunny and hit almost 80 today!!! Jeez somebody must have moved the state while we were sleeping. Thank God. Getting ready to smoke a corned beef brisket and beef short ribs on my new Napoleon 285Q. My old Weber BabyQ was put to rest over the winter and some direction from AmazingRibs led me to the Napoleon. It is more than advertised, a great grill. I am also using a Z-Smoke tube by Carpathien and some great pellets.of oak, hickory and cherry. Hope everyones weather starts to improve, we deserve it. Emaxx

Welcome from Dover Ohio.

Comment

• emaxx2001
      emaxx2001 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank You!

Welcome emaxx2001

Comment

• emaxx2001
      emaxx2001 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank You!

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
    Glad to have ya here, lookin forward to more!

Comment

• emaxx2001
      emaxx2001 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you!

Welcome aboard, eat good and have fun! Glad you like like your Napolean. I’ve got the Rogue & after gettin used to the gas thing, I’m starting to really enjoy it.

Comment

• emaxx2001
      emaxx2001 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you!

Welcome I was living in lake milton last year

Comment

• emaxx2001
      emaxx2001 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank You! God I haven't been to Lake Milton in years, I think a HS party at the Montgomery cottage.

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

• emaxx2001
      emaxx2001 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank You!

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

• emaxx2001
      emaxx2001 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank You!

Welcome from Maryland.

Comment

Welcome from the Lowcountry of South Carolina!

Comment

• emaxx2001
        emaxx2001 commented
        Editing a comment
        Good morning BourBonQ. Love the Low Country, we have had a small home at Myrtle Beach for 30 Years and go back and forth to Ohio. Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome from Nolensville. Formerly from Y-town.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! from Virginia.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from Minnesota.

Comment

Greetings earthling. Huntington Beach welcomes you and your French cooker.

Comment

Welcome from Scotlandshire!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here