Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi, Scotland here o/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, Scotland here o/

Hey there,

Born in Aberdeen, live in Angus - surely it was only a matter of time before I joined! I've been freeloading on here for a few years so thought it was high time I paid up, as this place has been a mouth-watering feast of useful info.

Two weeks ago I worked out a recipe using this site and made the best roast beef I've ever served, that alone was worth paying you for

Thanks guys, keep it up.

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit
    Glad to have ya here with us, enjoy great food!

Comment

Welcome to the pit user32034! I think we have a few Scottish members already, the more the merrier!

Since you’re new, and if you haven't already done so, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:

Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Account tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. PM (private message) ”Huskee” with your email change request, or via email at [email protected]

Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important so you can receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Thanks for joining!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit! We are happy to have you here!

Comment

Welcome user32034

Comment

Welcome mate, I'm in Ellon in Aberdeenshire, let me know if you're ever in the neighborhood!

Comment

• user32034
                  user32034 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  We spent the early 90s living near Collieston, and in Ellon for JRD visits all the time

Cheers o/

@Fridarey❗️ Welcome to the "PIT CLUB"❗️ Mostly Scottish Heritage Myself❓
                You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ UNIV.❗️
                Attendance and Participation Are Mandatory❗️
                Enjoy the "PIT CLUB"‼️
                OBTW Here in the States We Refer To The Time Honored Tradition of "FreeLoading" as BEING SCOTTISH❓
                Eat Well and Prosper❗️ From a Backyard Cremator in FArgo ND USA, Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Danjohnston949 View Post
                  OBTW Here in the States We Refer To The Time Honored Tradition of "FreeLoading" as BEING SCOTTISH❓
                  Haha, that makes sense

Comment

Thanks for the welcome all. I'm upgrading my BBQ at the moment so getting hungrier with every review I read

Comment

Welcome to fun in the Pit!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Glad the freeloadin is over, now to put ya to work. Since you’ve been around, you’re aware that we require pics of your cookers & at least first cook at the time of enlistment into The Pit. Welcome aboard, eat good & have fun!

Comment

Funny, I was born in Aberdeen too. Well, Aberdeen North Carolina that is. Welsome to the pit from Maryland.

Comment

• user32034
                              user32034 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              There's quite a collection of Aberdonians around the world, even Kurt Cobain... Thanks for the welcome!

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here