Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob's Burgers Fan from Chicagoland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob's Burgers Fan from Chicagoland

Hey Everyone!

Big fan of Bob's Burgers here, on the NW Side of Chicago. I discovered this site last year and it really helped me get my feet wet in the backyard barbecue game when it was warm enough to cook all day around here. So you know. About three months. I recently purchased a pellet smoker (Green Mountain Grills Daniel Boone) and I figured now would be a great time to take the plunge and become a Pitmaster! I'd consider myself a dabbler at this point, but I'm really looking forward to building up my skill set and soaking up some knowledge as we move back into grilling season. This is me now!

Welcome aboard. Tis the season for Smoke & Fire! Eat good & have fun!

Comment

Welcome from the Lowcountry of South Carolina!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome Beefsquatch

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
            Glad yer here, to learn along with me!

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome from Indiana!

That at is one of the cartoons my wife will watch with me. Lol

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois

Comment

Beefsquatch, Welcome to the "PIT CLUB"❗️
                    You are now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.❗️
                    Your Attendance and Participation are Mandatory❗️
                    Enjoy the "PIT CLUB"‼️
                    Eat Well and Prosper❗️ From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome from the great state of Texas !!!

Comment

Welcome from Snoqualmie Wa. I used to live in Chicago,just put on your warm jacket and you can cook all winter!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here