Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Been mooching too long!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been mooching too long!

Hi all from central Iowa! Been a pellethead for maybe 5 years now and looking to step up my game! I found Amazingribs.com while researching new grills am I am blown away by the content. Looking forward to being a part!

Welcome!! Glad to have ya....check out the link below and jump right in!!

Welcome to the Pitmaster Club Forum fondly called The Pit! To help things run smoothly and make sure you get the most out of our great and ever-expanding community here, we've compiled some things for you to do as your time permits. I like to call this your homework assignment. The red words are links, please click them &

Comment

Welcome DingerQ

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome from Colorado!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit! We're happy to have you here and thank you for your support! What are you cooking on?

Since you're new, it's very important that you:
            1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe, if you’re a paying member. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. PM (private message) me with your email change request, or via email at [email protected].
            2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important so you can receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members. We’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Thanks all and thank you Huskee for the tips. I am not very much a tech guy but my wife sure is and I will ask her for the help. Heck, She put my avatar on tonight because I have NO clue! So when the fast approaching time comes to let my Green Mountain Daniel Boone start another newbie out and get my MAK, I will have a few questions. Glad to be aboard!

Comment

Welcome DingerQ from Southern Minnesota. Enjoy The Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

It seems we’re filled with moochers. I was one myself back in the old days. Welcome aboard, eat good and have fun!

Comment

FireMan You Rock! Seen your posts for a long time. Very much looking forward to being a part of the community. Winter STINKS this year! Hurry up any temperature over 30! Let's Smoke!

Comment

What I meant FireMan I have been reading your posts since joining. Forgive me, I'm a newbie.

Comment

• FireMan
                            FireMan commented
                            Editing a comment
                            You are foregiven my son.

Ding Ding Ding welcome QQQ! From a fellow pellet head on the redneck riveria!

Comment

To let all know my name is Chris. I grew up in a small community in central Iowa and my best friend was named Chris as well so I got the nickname from his father. Dingy, Dinger, The Ding. Get the idea? I am 57 years old and these people are still a huge part of my life! Hence DingerQ and PROUD to wear it!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here