Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

I have been reading and following Meatheads great BBQ ideas for 2 years now and since I Barbecued my first Turkey following what I read on Amazingribs web site every year my family requests the same thing a Turkey from my Weber, the meat is so moist and great tasting. I'm an Oregon boy living in northern Germany and a few years ago it was uncommon to see anybody barbecuing in the winter and I know my neighbors must think I'm a bit crazy as I cook on one of my 2 Weber grill's every other weekend and I love it I don't care what the weather is doing I love cooking on a grill.

Hello James, Welcome to the pit!

Comment

Hi James, welcome to the Pit.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesbooth View Post
        ...a few years ago it was uncommon to see anybody barbecuing in the winter and I know my neighbors must think I'm a bit crazy as I cook on one of my 2 Weber grill's every other weekend...
        James you are my kind of man! Welcome to The Pit! Got any pics of the highest snow drift you've had to dig out so you could cook?

Comment

Welcome aboard James

Comment

Hey James, just joined today also.

Comment

A big SC Lowcountry welcome James!

Comment

Hi James, welcome to the pit!

Comment

Welcome James. A cornucopia of cool ideas and cool folks awaits you. Enjoy.

Comment

Welcome Jamesbooth! Glad to have you here and thanks for the support. We have a Winter Weather thread that hopefully we will populate with some awesome snowy cooking pics. Feel free to contribute if you can!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains lots of how-tos and please-dos!

Hope to hear & see more from you.

Comment

Welcome James. Year round, weather-be-damned cooking. That's what we're all about Heck, just look how active these boards are despite the weather.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here