Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Louisiana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Louisiana

Just joined the site yesterday.... I have used the site for some time now. Been grilling for what seems like forever but just got into smoking about a year ago. Saw a UDS and was hooked. Built my own have been guinea pigging my friends and family with decent results so far. This site is amazing.. Pun not intended. I am excited to get more information and further my knowledge of this great past time.

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to th' Pit!
      Glad ya' joined us, here!
      Lookin' forward to learnin' along with, an' from ya'!

Comment

Welcome to fun and learning! Share some pictures if you can!

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you!

Comment

Good morning and welcome from sunny Florida (Pensacola area)!

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome! Got some Louisiana folks here now.

You need to click on the link below. Ultimate importance.

Welcome to the Pitmaster Club Forum fondly called The Pit! To help things run smoothly and make sure you get the most out of our great and ever-expanding community here, we've compiled some things for you to do as your time permits. I like to call this your homework assignment. The red words are links, please click them &

Comment

Welcome from Northern CA

Comment

What part of Louisiana? I'm from NJ but went to LSUS.

Comment

Jetwrecker....Bossier/Benton area...I also went to LSUS...hit most of the schools along the I-20 corridor.

Comment

I lived in Shreveport from 1977 - 1980.

Comment

Welcome jbird03

Comment

Welcome from Texas (Grew up in south Louisiana) - Geaux Tigers!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado! Not from Louisiana but I spent many months in Lafayette working and gaining weight... deliciously...

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here