Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Louisiana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PaulstheRibList
    replied
    Dude!!! Welcome from Lake Charles!

Leave a comment:

• MBMorgan
    replied
    Welcome from Colorado! Not from Louisiana but I spent many months in Lafayette working and gaining weight... deliciously...

Leave a comment:

• bten
    replied
    Welcome from Texas (Grew up in south Louisiana) - Geaux Tigers!

Leave a comment:

• DWCowles
    replied
    Welcome jbird03

Leave a comment:

• Jetwrecker
    replied
    I lived in Shreveport from 1977 - 1980.

Leave a comment:

• jbird03
    replied
    Jetwrecker....Bossier/Benton area...I also went to LSUS...hit most of the schools along the I-20 corridor.

Leave a comment:

• Jetwrecker
    replied
    What part of Louisiana? I'm from NJ but went to LSUS.

Leave a comment:

• tbob4
    replied
    Welcome from Northern CA

Leave a comment:

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    Welcome! Got some Louisiana folks here now.

You need to click on the link below. Ultimate importance.

Welcome to the Pitmaster Club Forum fondly called The Pit! To help things run smoothly and make sure you get the most out of our great and ever-expanding community here, we've compiled some things for you to do as your time permits. I like to call this your homework assignment. The red words are links, please click them &

Leave a comment:

• Nate
    replied
    Welcome from Indiana

Leave a comment:

• fuzzydaddy
    replied
    Good morning and welcome from sunny Florida (Pensacola area)!

Leave a comment:

• HouseHomey
    replied
    Huntington Beach welcomes you!

Leave a comment:

• kmhfive
    replied
    Welcome to fun and learning! Share some pictures if you can!

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to th' Pit!
    Glad ya' joined us, here!
    Lookin' forward to learnin' along with, an' from ya'!

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied
    Welcome to The Pit.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/bbq-stars","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tuffy-stone","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/meathead","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/harry-soo","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/matt-pittman","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-rollins","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/dean-fearing","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tim-grandinetti","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-phillips-brett-gallaway","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/david-bouska","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/ariane-daguin","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/jack-arnold","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here