Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We're smokin in Moss Landing, California!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're smokin in Moss Landing, California!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0283.JPG
Views:	114
Size:	144.5 KB
ID:	343793Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0282.JPG
Views:	111
Size:	134.8 KB
ID:	343792 Hello All,
    just joined up at this site after stumbling across it a few weeks ago and I am very impressed with the wealth of knowledge and expertise viewed here. At home I've been cooking all in extra large big green egg for over 20 years… I have a small big green egg that I travel in my trailer with.
    Recently the egg fest in Saratoga California I bought a new extra large big green egg and a large big green egg to add to my collection. My old extra large egg I handed down to my son and he Is getting addicted to the barbecue also.
    I cook a lot of pork, beef, chicken and fish outside under the patio and entertain many friends and relatives.
    Tonight we had brisket...placed on the egg last night at 11 PM...Done today at 4:32 PM just in time to rest an hour and a half before the kids got here....not much left though

I look forward to reading your posts ...
    Heres a view of tonights supper

The pictures appeared in the wrong spot but I'll be working on that… CArl

Welcome from Colorado!

Comment

Mighty fine Brisket. Welcome to the Pit! Pictures are welcome in any order the machine puts them!

Comment

Great brisket! I love that avatar picture, full of green eggs! Welcome to the pit Carl OX

Comment

• Carl OX
          Carl OX commented
          Editing a comment
          I love my eggs and bbq....you understand....Carl

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome to fun in the Pit! I cook on a Large BGE. Stay calm and Egg on.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Carl.

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you sir. Looks delicious! No worries, my posts are caddywhompass all the time. I think people would freek out if I logically posted something with a well written description. Pics are always welcome. Now I have to look up Moss Landing.

Comment

• Carl OX
                Carl OX commented
                Editing a comment
                I know Huntington Beach well....my sis is on Lake st....moss is dead center shore of Monterey Bay....CJ

• HouseHomey
                HouseHomey commented
                Editing a comment
                Carl OX I'm on Yorktown where lake ends and to the east between magnolia and brookhurst. A 3 minute ride. Moss landing sounds like a soap opera. That's a sweet spot. Check out my post on the birthday feed today. I'm in a fire truck.

Welcome to the Pit Carl OX ...👍 There are many Kamado owners in the Pit. It's always nice to add another Egghead. Are you baking any pizza or bread on those outdoor ovens you've got?

Comment

• Carl OX
                Carl OX commented
                Editing a comment
                I do pizza...haven't tried the bread yet...chocolate chip cookies are a favorite...Carl

Welcome to the Pit from the great state of Virginia!

Comment

Welcome to the pit, from Southeast Alabama

Comment

Welcome Carl OX

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome to The Pit!!! We are happy you here. Great to hear you are running a BGE. We have quite a few Kamado folks in here, including myself. (BKK,KJ) Here is one of my favorite threads in The Pit. There is a ton of information here, with your 20 years of experience, perhaps there is something you could add as well. Thanks for the support! And Welcome!

Comment

Welcome! I went to the then Moss Landing Marine Laboratory for a semester in 1974 ad lived in a guy's trailer on his ranch in Prunedale. Talk abut a starving student!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here