Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to the Pit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VTgriller76
    commented on 's reply
    Try this venison recipe. It is amazing!

This is the best venison recipe ever! My husband found it in a hunting book from the library. People who do not prefer deer meat have eaten it all u

• Jon Solberg
    replied
    Welcome aboard!

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    replied
    Welcome cderikson! We welcome newbies here because EVERY new perspective gives us all something valuable. Thanks for joining. Great job on your signature by the way.

Here's some 'new member' homework for you:
    When you get a minute check out Pit Boss' Welcome & Announcements channel if you haven't already, as well as the tips posts in that channel. There's even a post that explains the best way to post nice big pics here... we like to see bragging pictures of your equipment and your cooks. We look forward to hearing more from you! Enjoy

Leave a comment:

• Chriscrna
    replied
    Welcome to Pit Nation!

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    I here ya, I'm from the Twin Cities

• The Burn
    replied
    Welcome to both of you. We all have something to contribute and something to learn. That's the beauty of this place.

Leave a comment:

• Devildog
    replied
    I've been smoking and grilling meats for the last 10 years and have been following the meathead for the last 5. I just sold 2 LyfeTyme smoker grills and have replaced them with a MAC 1 star General pellet grill and a MeadowCreek smoker/grill. I do the usual brisket/ pork butt/ ribs on both grills but enjoy wid game, especially ducks, geese and pheasant, venison and salmon. Interested in rubs, sauces marinades and recipes especially for wild game,

Leave a comment:

• cderickson
    replied
    I'm from up der in Minne-sota. Not quite the land of Q, but some to like to ruin fish by soaking in lye. :-)

Leave a comment:

• Papa Bob
    replied
    welcome and enjoy the wealth of knowledge in the pit if you don't know it someone here dose or can steer you in the right direction you in for a very cool ride

Leave a comment:

• Guy
    replied
    Welcome to The Pit. I think you will love it. What part of the world are you from?

Leave a comment:

• cderickson
    started a topic New to the Pit

New to the Pit

Greetings All,

Been lurking around for a few years and decided it was time to contribute. Not sure my BBQ expertise will inspire, but will try to contribute when I can.

I enjoy playing with my 2 grand kids, hunting, fishing, woodworking and cooking.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here