Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from central California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from central California

I've been pellet smoking for years (my wife married me for my ribs), fusing sous vide and smoking for 3 years, wood oven cooking for 6 months, and now I'm finally taking the steps to make proper stick burning bbq. Can't wait to learn all the science and art behind great bbq from everyone here, and I'm already drooling over all of the amazing photos I've seen.

Dustin

Welcome from Northern CA. Where in Central CA are you from?
    Last edited by tbob4; April 24, 2017, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to th' Pit!

Comment

Originally posted by tbob4 View Post
        Welcome from Northern CA. Where is Central CA are you from?
        Los Osos/Morro Bay area.

Comment

• tbob4
          tbob4 commented
          Editing a comment
          That is a beautiful area! Tri tip country. What are you smoking on? Glad to have you here.

Welcome to The Pit Dustin.

Comment

Welcome cookingmadly

Comment

Welcome from Colorado, Dustin ...

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome! Nice set of equipment. I'm looking forward to sharing in your experience. Please post pictures!

Comment

Welcome, Im from Fresno! Real Central California, lol

Comment

Welcome cookingmadly you are definitely at a great place to learn and share what you know. Enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Originally posted by kmhfive View Post
                      Welcome! Nice set of equipment. I'm looking forward to sharing in your experience. Please post pictures!
                      Thanks. There will definitely be pictures!

Comment

Originally posted by bellyrubbbq View Post
                        Welcome, Im from Fresno! Real Central California, lol
                        I'm from Fresno too, I just left 3 years ago to get away from the heat. 37 years of that was plenty for me.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Dustin, thanks for your support. I enjoy stick burning myself, I find it relaxing and very rewarding when no electricity or knobs helped make your food, just you & the breeze.

Comment

Welcome from the Southern Tier of New York, cookingmadly .

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here