Welcome!


This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Oklahoma

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Hello from Oklahoma

    Hi everyone -

    Just joined the forum a few days ago after being a huge fan/follower of Meathead's for years. Moved into a new house and picked up a new Primo Oval XL...looking forward to trying out some of the recipes I've seen on here.

    #2
    Welcome to the Pit! Check out the Forums - Kamado under Charcoal.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by LA Pork Butt View Post
      Welcome to the Pit! Check out the Forums - Kamado under Charcoal.
      Thanks...I'll be spending plenty of time in that area (as well as everywhere else)

      Comment


        #4
        Welcome to The Pit Eric.

        Comment


          #5
          Welcome and congrats on the house and a mack daddy grill!

          Comment


            #6
            A hearty welcome from Illinois.

            Comment


              #7
              Welcome from Colorado ...

              Comment


                #8
                Hello from Indiana

                Comment


                  #9
                  Welcome to The Pit ericbrown! We’re glad you joined and thanks for the support! Congrats on the new Primo.

                  Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

                  Also, it's very important that you:

                  1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. PM (private message) “Huskee” with your email change request, or via email at huskee[at]AmazingRibs[dot]com.

                  2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

                  Hope to hear & see more from you!

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Welcome from KC, MO. You will not be disappointed in your decision to join The Pit.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Welcome from Northern CA

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Welcome from Baltimore, MD! I have spent a lot of time in the Norman area on business. What part of Oklahoma are you in?

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by fuzzydaddy View Post
                          Welcome to The Pit ericbrown! We’re glad you joined and thanks for the support! Congrats on the new Primo.

                          Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

                          Also, it's very important that you:

                          1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. PM (private message) “Huskee” with your email change request, or via email at huskee[at]AmazingRibs[dot]com.

                          2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

                          Hope to hear & see more from you!
                          Thanks for this - my profile has my regular email and the domain is not white-listed

                          Comment


                          • fuzzydaddy
                            fuzzydaddy commented
                            Editing a comment
                            You're welcome and thank you! See you around The Pit.

                          #14
                          Originally posted by Thunder77 View Post
                          Welcome from Baltimore, MD! I have spent a lot of time in the Norman area on business. What part of Oklahoma are you in?
                          Broken Arrow, a Tulsa suburb

                          Comment


                            #15
                            Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

                            Comment

                            Announcement

                            Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            0
                            Guest
                            500
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            Rubs Promo

                            Spotlight

                            These are not ads or paid placements. These are some of our favorite tools and toys.

                            These are products we have tested, won our top awards, and are highly recommend. Click here to read how we test, about our medals, and what they mean.

                            Use Our Links To Help Keep Us Alive

                            A big part of this site is our unbiased equipment and product reviews. We love playing with toys and we have no problem calling them the way we see them. Some companies pay a finder’s fee if a reader clicks a link on AmazingRibs.com and buys a product. It has zero impact on our reviews, zero impact on the price you pay, and the sites never tell us what you bought, but it has a major impact on our ability to keep this site alive! So before you buy, please click our links. Here’s a link that takes you to a page on Amazon that has some of our favorite tools and toys: https://tinyurl.com/amazingribs


                            Finally, A Great Portable Pellet Smoker


                            Green Mountain’s portable Davy Crockett Pellet Smoker is one mean tailgating and picnic machine. But it’s also gaining popularity with people who want to add a small, set it and forget it pellet smoker to their backyard arsenal. And with their WiFi capabilities you can control and monitor Davy Crocket from your smart phone or laptop.

                            Click here to read our detailed review and to order


                            The Pit Barrel Cooker May Be Too Easy


                            The PBC has a rabid cult following for good reason. It is absolutely positively without a doubt the best bargain on a smoker in the world. Period. This baby will cook circles around the cheap offset sideways barrel smokers because temperature control is so much easier.

                            Click here to read our detailed review and the raves from people who own them



                            Surely you know somebody who loves outdoor cooking who deserves a gift for the holidays, birthday, anniversary, or just for being wonderful. There he is, right in the mirror! Here are our selections of best ideas, all Platinum or Gold Medalists, listed by price.

                            Click here to see our list of Gold Medal Gifts

                             

                            Comprehensive Temperature Magnet With 80+ Important Temps

                            Amazingribs.com temperature magnet
                            Winner of the National BBQ Association’s product of the year award. This 8.5″ x 11″ magnet contains more that 80 benchmark temperatures for meats (both USDA recommended temps as well as the temps chefs recommend), fats and oils, sugars, sous vide, eggs, collagens, wood combustion, breads, and more. Although it is not certified as all-weather, we have tested it outdoors in Chicago weather and it has not delaminated in three years, but there is minor fading.

                            Click here to order.


                            Blackstone Rangetop Combo: Griddle And Deep Fryer In One


                            The flat top does the burgers and the fryer does the fries. Use the griddle for bacon, eggs, grilled cheese, and so much more. And why deep fry indoors when you can avoid the smell and mess by doing it outside!

                            Click here to read our detailed review and to order


                            GrillGrates Take Gas Grills To The InfraredZone


                            GrillGrates(TM) amplify heat, prevent flareups, make flipping foods easier, kill hotspots, flip over to make a fine griddle, and can be easily moved from one grill to another. You can even throw wood chips, pellets, or sawdust between the rails and deliver a quick burst of smoke.

                            Click here for more about what makes these grates so special


                            Masterbuilt MPS 340/G ThermoTemp XL Propane Smoker


                            This is the first propane smoker with a thermostat, making this baby foolproof. Set ThermoTemp’s dial from 175° to 350°F and the thermostat inside will adjust the burner just like an indoor kitchen oven. All you need to do is add wood to the tray above the burner to start smokin’.

                            Click here to read our detailed review