Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

City Smoking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

City Smoking

Hello Everyone! Just signed up today after visiting this site many times for reviews and tips. I love smoking, grilling, and BBQ of which the good kind is hard to find here in Jersey City or Manhattan. In my tiny city yard are my two favorite toys: 18in WSM and my old school Weber gas grill which is still kicking after 15 years or so. Thinking about getting one of the new ones that just came out.

Today is also my first day using the smoker during winter after discovering that it works just fine even in the cold. I currently have Last Meal Ribs on the smoker and am looking forward to seeing how they turn out.

My favorite so far is pulled pork, Carolina style. I have yet to try a brisket but will do so soon after I get a couple of overnight smokes in.

Glad to join the pit master crew. The best BBQ in Jersey City is in my backyard, and I'm looking forward to getting even better with everyone's help!

Daniel

Welcome to the pit

Comment

Welcome aboard, Daniel!

Comment

A hearty welcome from Illinois.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit. We are happy to have you here.

Comment

Super Cool!

Comment

Welcome Daniel, from the NJ central coast!

From what I've seen when I'm there working, there's some pretty good BBQ in Manhattan.

And here's an event you might be interested in that is relatively local late April. http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=242869

Comment

Welcome from upstate New York, Daniel.

Comment

Originally posted by EdF View Post
                  From what I've seen when I'm there working, there's some pretty good BBQ in Manhattan.
                  Why am I having Pace Picante Sauce flashbacks???

Comment

• EdF
                    EdF commented
                    Editing a comment
                    LOL! I forgot that one!

• tbob4
                    tbob4 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Like EdF - I had forgotten it, too! Thanks for the laugh.

Welcome 6th Borough BBQ

Comment

Welcome from Northern CA

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Glad t' have ya' here, lookin' forward t' yer pics!
                        Welcome to th' Pit, 6th Borough BBQ !!!
                        Smoke On!!!

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois! Glad to have you Daniel!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here