Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Howdy from Northern Virginia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome from NW Arkansas.

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome from just up the road in Baltimore! Glad you're here! I spent many years in Marine Corps aviation myself. I lived in Northern Virginia for over 2 years. I know what you mean about getting away from there!! Too crowded!! Again, welcome to the Pit!
        Last edited by Thunder77; February 12, 2017, 09:38 AM.

Comment

• T-bone
          T-bone commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you and thanks for your service as well. There's seems to be a good bunch of Pit members in the NoVA, DC & SoMD area. We should pick a rally point, drink adult beverages and swap stories.

• Thunder77
          Thunder77 commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree. We should do a get-together.

Welcome to the Pit. We are happy to have you here. Thank You for your service and dedication to our country.

Comment

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome and for those who commented on my service, it truly has been my honor to serve this great country for the past 31 years.

Comment

Hi and welcome from Norway!

Comment

Welcome, from also Northern Virginia.

Comment

Welcome from North Carolina...from a retired black shoe who was assigned to a couple NAS GEMDs.

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois! Thank you so much for your service to our freedom!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here