Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A warm welcome from Costa Rica!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A warm welcome from Costa Rica!

Hi Guys! I just received my copy of the MeatHead book and I can't wait to dive into it, I was introduced in the BBQ world about 2 years ago and recently I just started to really study and do my best to become a master.

I will be participating in the first KCBS event in Costa Rica and all the tips will be appreciated!

I know I have a lot of reading to do!

Thanks!

Welcome mr_jimix

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!! We are happy to have you.I didn't know the KCBS did stuff internationally. Are you an Ex-pat or are you originally from Costa Rica? Beautiful country. Love it there.

Comment

• Spinaker
        Spinaker commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks! I just thought it was time to change it up! tbob4

• GadjetGriller
        GadjetGriller commented
        Editing a comment
        I like the new Avatar but thought Spinakers were suppose to be above water??

• Spinaker
        Spinaker commented
        Editing a comment
        Very true, my friend. But this one prefers to be unda da sea!
        GadjetGriller

Welcome from Northern CA!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome to The Pit mr_jimix! We’re glad you joined! I hope you do well and have fun at the KCBS event and we'd love to hear from you afterwards. Photos would be great too.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
          1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can set or change your email on file with us by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab.
          2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!
          Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Thank you all for the welcome! Yes I am originally from Costa Rica, and I think this is going to be the first certified KCBS event in here, it's going to be on march 4 and 5 and I promise to share pictures!

Comment

• gcdmd
              gcdmd commented
              Editing a comment
              Where in Costa Rica (Pura Vida!) do you live?

Originally posted by mr_jimix View Post
            Thank you all for the welcome! Yes I am originally from Costa Rica, and I think this is going to be the first certified KCBS event in here, it's going to be on march 4 and 5 and I promise to share pictures!
            I live in Heredia!

Comment

• ProfessorJohn
              ProfessorJohn commented
              Editing a comment
              Welcome. I have friends in Heredia who went to school at the University of Arkansas.

Cool!! You might be our one and only native Costa Rican in the Pit. Great to have you!!! mr_jimix

Comment

Welcome from Indiana!

Comment

Welcome to fun in the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from upstate New York

Comment

A hearty welcome from Illinois.

Comment

Welcome to th' Pit!!! mr_jimix Good Luck in yer competition!!!

Comment

mr_jimix, I apologize I missed Your Post Yesterday! Welcome to "The Pit"! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance and Participation are Mandatory! Enjoy. "The Pit"!
                        Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND USA, Dan

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here